Azure Security Consultant
As an Azure Security Consultant, you will perform risk and security analyses for our customers, design and implement security solutions in the Microsoft Azure cloud. You will be involved in projects in different sectors, as part of a dynamic team or guiding a client independently.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in IT (Bachelor or Master) or similar experience
- You have at least two years of experience in cloud security
- You are Microsoft Certified or are willing to be trained
- You have experience with
- Azure and other security solutions
- security concepts and frameworks
- You are familiar with cloud authentication protocols such as OAuth, SAML and Open-ID Connect
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is an asset
What to expect
At SecWise, we believe in the philosophy that work and fun go hand in hand. We take a lot of initiative to ensure SecWisers feel good, and we love having an open and spontaneous atmosphere within our horizontal organization. Of course, we offer an attractive salary package, including a company car, and a whole bunch of nice benefits through the Cronos Group care package.
We will support you, so you can grow to become the best in what you do. As consultants, we form a close-knit team that shares knowledge to help one another and our customers. Just like in any good team, everyone has their own specialties. Our mission is accomplished when we have enabled everyone to shine in their field.
Are you developing an appetite to get to know us? Don’t hesitate to send us your contact information, and we will reach out soon!