Azure Sentinel: the new era of ‘SIEM as a Service’
23/01/2020 – 11.30 am
What will you learn
Microsoft released Azure Sentinel, its ‘SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) as a Service’ solution. Azure Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across your enterprise, providing a single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response. Watch our free webcast and learn all about it.
Protect – Detect – Control
The modern IT estate for most organizations is often a combination of private and cloud distributed applications and workloads. This divers IT landscape creates an ongoing challenge.
In our free webinar on Thursday January 23rd, from 11:30 till 12:00, we will be discussing Azure Sentinel and how this provides a birds-eye view across your enterprise, alleviating the stress of increasingly sophisticated attacks, expanding volumes of alerts, and long resolution timeframes. It allows you to:
- Collect data at cloud scale across all users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on premises and in multiple clouds.
- Detect previously undetected threats, and minimize false positives.
- Investigate threats with artificial intelligence, and hunt for suspicious activities at scale, tapping into years of cyber security work at Microsoft.
- Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation of common tasks.
Why traditional cyber defenses don’t suffice anymore
New cyber threats are introduced every day to exploit the gaps that occur in traditional cyber defenses. Recent breaches clearly demonstrate that the traditional network security approach doesn’t work anymore within this ever-changing threat landscape. Securing your IT estate across identities and infrastructure becomes quite a challenge and requires an innovative approach with evolving technology.
Microsoft is a major trusted player in cloud enabled cyber security, with a security solution portfolio based on a fundamentally different approach, designed to stay ahead of the evolving game to protect, detect and get control of your cyber risks altogether. In our webinar, we will dive deeper in the Microsoft Azure Sentinel solution:
- Azure Sentinel pricing overview
- Which of your data to connect in Sentinel, and how
- Azure Sentinel Hunting & Workbook capabilities
- Security automation and orchestration through playbooks